The October episode of the Organist features:
- Jesse Eisenberg performing a short radio drama written by Ben Greenman
- Mac Barnett, Catherine Keener, and Emily Bazelon on Russell Hoban and the “moral question” in children’s literature
- An oral history of the artist Mike Kelley, who died last year, featuring Kelley’s most significant collaborators and friends
- The “listening history” of Alexis Georgopoulos, who records as ARP, describing his musical genesis from dad-Classical through Human League, Terry Riley, and beyond.
- An original bite-sized radio drama written and performed by Jesse Eisenberg
Episode Eight: Kittens in a Basket